Thursday, August 19, 2010

Studio Transformation

Thank you for the feature Design*Sponge!

Design*Sponge feature!

All images behind the jump click through to their Flickr hosting, with several notes!

I was terrified to take on this monster after the move. I decided to keep the color of room painted by the previous owners.
studioBefore studioBefore2

After we made some progress in the room we installed the new lights and fan, all purchased from Lowe's.
studioUpdate

Then it was time to paint the magnetic chalkboard.
chalkboard

The table top in front of the chalkboard is a piece of painted MDF. I thought we bought the right table top on a trip to IKEA, but it was too narrow. Eventually, I'd like to use an old door with a glass top.
Studio
Studio

I saved Crystal Light containers for a long time to use has holders for many of my tools. The Before|After details of my computer table can be found here.
studio16 Studio details.
Studio details. Packaging
Studio details. Studio details.
Studio details. Studio details.
studio8 Vintage Wolf Dress Form

No comments:

Post a Comment