Monday, August 2, 2010

Poppytalk Handmade Marketplace

I read many wonderful design and decor blogs in my Google Reader. The inspiration keeps me going on the hectic days. I have to admit that was I completely unaware of the presence of Poppytalk until very recently when my friend Mari mentioned the site in a journal post. Thank you Mari, it was one of the best virtual gifts I've had in a while!

If I'm not the last person on the planet to know about the site, they also run a handmade virtual marketplace called Poppytalk Handmade, which is a 'monthly online street market curated by Poppytalk to showcase, buy and sell handmade goods of emerging design talent from around the world.'. The theme for August is 'Back to school', and I applied for a spot a couple of weeks ago and I was accepted to participate! I'm tremendously honored to have a 'table' alongside so many talented artists. This market runs today through the 27th and I have the nifty badge in the right column that links to the site.

I'm almost as excited to see my piece made it on the first page of the photo montage promoting the new theme!

poppytalk

Thanks again Poppytalk, I'm honored you like my work! I think this .gif sums it up rather nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment