Saturday, July 3, 2010

*tsk* *tsk*

Oh Apple, how you have made me oh so very sad. I updated to the 4.0 software the other day. My phone is one of those ancient 3G's. I can't do some of the fun things Tyler can on his 3GS and since the update, I am experiencing battery dumps and the system freezes constantly. Rebooting? Takes minutes now. Silly me didn't think to research any potential issues but now that I have, I read that I am not alone with these issues. Some say it is a conspiracy to force older iPhone owners to purchase new phones. Sorry, I paid full price for mine and I haven't had this one long enough to get my discount.

I really believe they should come out with an alternative service pack that will allow 3G owners to revert back to the previous software version. I don't want to have to take it in and have AT&T revert it to factory settings. For further software additions? If the older technology cannot support it, please prompt me that an upgrade is not appropriate for my handheld.

Apple needs to fix this. Once again, I am losing confidence in the company.

If I'm missing something that I can do on my own, please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment