Friday, July 2, 2010

Bon Weekend.

We are experiencing the most gorgeous day here in the Lowcountry. We received some much needed rain yesterday, and today is breezy and beautiful. We're planning on stepping out soon to do a little planting but today's exclamation of joy is due to what is in this photo...

Studio Update

All four lights have been hung and strung through the attic to the main box, which is where the fan is. The lights are on a dimmer and the fan itself came with a 5-speed control box. That was a little tricky to install, but as usual, Michael made it look easy. The fan sounds really cool as well. Kind of like a helicopter. It's very pleasant in my book.

Now to turn on a little Latin Jazz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it I love it I love it.

Evita said...

Thanks lady! The more I listen, the more I think that if vintage could have a sound, this would be it.

Erin said...

Yup. Just lovely.
x

Post a Comment