Friday, July 9, 2010

Bellchamber Goldsmiths

When Michael and I were planning our wedding, we wanted rings for each of us that represented our passions. He did a darn fine job with my engagement ring, and we looked high and low for his wedding band. One weekend while he was in Atlanta, I was poking around the web when I stumbled upon the work of Jason Bellchamber and his team. I scrolled through the rings and saw the Green Man ring. I gasped and then I called Michael. I sent him the link and he was floored. Since I was purchasing his ring, I contacted them to find out if the green they used for the enameling would somewhat match the greens in my ring. I sent them a photo and they thought it would pair well. I sent them the money and they set to work on his ring. Michael wears a size 13 so it had to be custom made. They worked quickly and in just a couple of weeks it arrived. It was beyond our expectations. I can't say enough about the service we received from them.

Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment