Friday, December 10, 2010

Bon Weekend.


{ Photo reblogged via Tumblr }

I've been a big fan of Groupon since they arrived in Atlanta. Tyler signed up for it and has gotten some great deals. The service arrived in Charleston several months ago and I have yet to take advantage of offerings...until today. I miss many, many things about Atlanta, and going to the High on our family membership is high on that list. Yeah, I went there. I've been thinking of getting a family membership to the Gibbes but honestly have not been able to justify the expense until the offer today for half the regular price. Museum visits once again!

I also hope that in the next year we can take advantage of a class or two at the museum school. I took a pottery class in '93 and loved it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment