Friday, December 17, 2010

Bon Weekend - Dreaming of a White Yule/Christmas


{ Reblogged via Tumblr }

Snow for the holidays in Charleston? It has happened before! If my memory serves me right the last time it occurred was just after Hurricane Hugo, and it snowed close to a foot. It was UNBELIEVABLE. Bohicket Road never looked so beautiful, nor did downtown.

We're fast approaching the close of another year, depending on which calendar you use. :) These next two weeks will most likely be gone before I know it. I've recently applied for a position that I would really, really love to have. That's all I'm going to say at this time as I'm very superstitious about overly promoting that kind of stuff. I may have even said too much by posting here but what the hell, perhaps I need to throw caution to the wind this time. I have completely abandoned making new products for my Etsy store even though many Etsy members have had faith in my work to feature me in Treasuries. To all of you, my most heartfelt thank you. I'm looking to January to reinvest myself in my work and brainstorming to come up with new ideas for products and how I present my work.

Michael's birthday is on Monday. I'm very excited and we're celebrating it tomorrow. We decided to have Monday be a celebration for him and my father. Everything is supposed to be SUPER SEKRIT, minus him knowing we're doing something tomorrow. Hopefully noting else has slipped. I haven't been able to resist a little tease here and there for the past few weeks.

Bon weekend everyone, I'll see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment