Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Hipstamatic Love

Hipstamatic iPhone App
I must admit that I haven't fallen into the 'Life is Apptacular!' mode. I have very few apps for my phone and all of those are free. I only recently did a major update to my software because my old computer made it extremely difficult to manage it without borking the OS. My goodness, all the lovely new apps I can download and actually use! Flickr, LJ, and Facebook are to name a few. I need to see if they have a Blogger app yet.

I recently discovered the very cool Hipstamatic app, which makes the very crappy iPhone camera tolerable! I decided to venture into the realm of purchasing apps with this fine software. We went to the Farmers Market today and I snapped a few pics. This is going to make for a lot of fun.

IMG_0183IMG_0184
IMG_0178IMG_0177
IMG_0179IMG_0182
IMG_0176IMG_0175

Most of these were taken with the John S or Jimmy lenses and shot on Blanko or Kodot Verichrome 'film'. I am looking forward to purchasing more lenses soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment