Friday, April 23, 2010

Inman Park Festival

Michael and I are joining a couple of friends to sell our collective crafts. I made 16 new necklaces and squeezed in extra shoe clip at the last minute. I have several pieces 'in process' that will help me with a show I'm doing here in Charleston on June 5. I took photos of everything but have only managed to get 6 uploaded to my Flickr. I also tried shooting a new way today while being SWARMED by gnats.

cherryBlossom2 sparkleFlowersTeal mintSquares2

yellowTree blackDiamonds2 blueStreak2

I'll upload the rest when we get home along with a full report. Oh yes, new computer will be purchased next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Seeing them all together like this is gorgeous! What amazing color!! I hope you'll take photos when they are all displayed.

Evita said...

Thank you dear! We have the cera with us.

Post a Comment