Monday, February 14, 2011

It's on Etsy, My Deer!

Happy Monday! I'm a little late posting today as we just got back from another wonderful night at the Inn at Middleton Place. We won the January Photo Contest and the prize was a night for two at the Inn so we took advantage of an early Valentines celebration. I've said it before and I'll echo it today that it's a really awesome place!

Oh Deer.

This trophy hangs at the Summerton Diner where we had lunch after our demonstation on Friday. I think the entire blogosphere is ahead of me featuring the deer trend in decor and fashion recently, but here's my take on alternatives to real deer trophies.



1. Brooch | 2. Ring | 3. Trophy Deer | 4. Silhouette | 5. Pillow | 6. Mother Nature Necklace | 7. Decal | 8. Pillow | 9. Felt Soap | 10. Jagermeister Penedant

There are several more treasures that I wanted to add to the collection but it would be a mile long, so I'm adding more as text links. I've had my eye on Fable and Fury's Neo Victorian Woodland Raven Stag necklace since I made one of my treasuries a couple months back. This deer stick pin is so adorable. Or how about a bronze deer mount? I would love to sport this striking bracelet! There's also the very popular cardboard trophy by Cardboard Safari. Ok, I need to stop now! Maybe I'll curate another deer inspired post soon.

I am planning to use the photo from the diner as part of my first ever giveaway later this week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment